- Great British Bake Off winner crownedon 25/11/2020 at 9:37 am
Peter Sawkins has been crowned the youngest ever winner of The Great British Bake Off. The 20-year-old accounting and finance student from Edinburgh also became the programmeâ€™s first winner from Scotland..
- Duchess of Sussex reveals miscarriage heartacheon 25/11/2020 at 9:29 am
The Duchess of Sussex has revealed she suffered a miscarriage, losing her second child during the summer. In an article for the New York Times, Meghan wrote about losing her unborn baby in July while she and husband Harry were living in Los Angeles..
- Coronavirus vaccines should be compulsory for tennis players Andy Murrayon 25/11/2020 at 8:35 am
Andy Murray believes tennis players should be compelled to have a coronavirus vaccination in order to play in tournaments. Tennis, like almost every sphere of life, has been badly affected by the coronavirus pandemic, with events either unable to take place, played virtually or held behind closed doors..
- Harry Dunns parents lose High Court battle with Foreign Officeon 24/11/2020 at 10:15 am
Harry Dunnâ€™s parents have lost their High Court battle against the Foreign Office over whether their sonâ€™s alleged killer had diplomatic immunity. Mr Dunn, 19, was killed when his motorbike crashed into a car being driven on the wrong side of the road by American Anne Sacoolas outside RAF Croughton in Northamptonshire on August 27 last year..
- Scotland poised to introduce world leading period products legislationon 24/11/2020 at 8:30 am
Scotland could become the first country to make period products freely available if MSPs vote for new legislation. Holyrood will vote on the Period Products (Free Provision) (Scotland) Bill, which intends to introduce a legal right of free access to items such as tampons and sanitary pads in public buildings..