- We value you so much James McAvoys message to NHS frontline workerson 30/03/2020 at 10:13 am
James McAvoy has said that he wanted to “start a conversation” so that NHS frontline workers who are fighting the coronavirus pandemic are aware of how much they are valued by the public. The Hollywood star, who donated Â£275,000 to a campaign to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) for NHS staff, urged members of the public to follow suit and donate as much as they could afford to the crowdfunding initiative Masks For NHS Heroes..
- PMs chief aide Dominic Cummings self isolating with coronavirus symptomson 30/03/2020 at 10:04 am
The Prime Ministers chief adviser Dominic Cummings is self-isolating after developing coronavirus-like symptoms..
- Morrisons to give food banks 10m during coronavirus pandemicon 30/03/2020 at 9:25 am
Supermarket chain Morrisons is to give away Â£10 million worth of goods to food banks across the country during the Covid-19 pandemic. Chief executive David Potts said its bakery, egg, and fruit and vegetable departments will run for an extra hour every day to make, prepare and pack food required to restock the services..
- Maintaining exercise in isolation can benefit immune system researchers sayon 30/03/2020 at 9:11 am
Maintaining regular exercise during isolation will help maintain a healthy immune system, researchers say. Experts at the University of Bath say working out while following social distancing guidance will have a “tremendously positive effect” on peoples health and wellbeing..
- Rapper Bugzy Malone gives update after quad bike crashon 30/03/2020 at 8:57 am
Rapper Bugzy Malone has told his fans that he is “lucky to be alive” after being seriously injured in a quad bike crash. The 29-year-old grime star came off the vehicle in a collision in Bury, Greater Manchester, last Wednesday..